Sunday 27 October 2013

Hubbub

Hubbub


This is a piece of artwork I did for one of my modules in school. It is based more on showcasing a chaotic and noisy piece, thus the title Hubbub.

The materials I used for this piece consists of acrylic paint, water colour, oil pastel, paint, markers and sketching pens. The idea I had of Hubbub was to implicate the main attractions in Singapore, like the cone-shaped building of Wheelock Place, Universal Studios Singapore's (USS) globe at the entrance, the structure of the rollercoaster rides in USS and a water display I had watched outside The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands. These places has a lot of visitors every day which is easier for me to make it into a more 'alive' piece.

This piece made me feel proud of my work because I took a lot of time and effort to finish it. I was quite satisfied with the outcome and all my hard work has paid off!

Email me for more details about my work!



Creative Commons License
Hubbub by Sze Cheng is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment