Thursday 31 October 2013

Shining Horse on Sparkly Carousel

a rel="license" href="http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nd/3.0/deed.en_US">Creative Commons License
Shining Horse on Sparkly Carousel by Lua Yue Min is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

My proudest work I took in Japan.

I went to Hokkaido, Japan thinking it is another country-side as it well-known for its milk. Little did I know that it is city-like, excluding the rush.

Entering a music box shop was the highlight of the trip, according to me. As the walk there was surprisingly pleasant. Small breeze, no ice on the ground and pretty little buildings in that area. I even passed by a Hello Kitty themed shop! Too bad I did not get to enter due to too much time at this petite music box shop.

It felt like time had stopped when I entered the music box shop. It was like I am in an actual music box! It had antique decorations, areas filled with mostly music boxes. Photography was not prohibited hence it was heaven to me as I wanted to share this place badly. Other than music boxes, miniatures were everywhere as well! My other favourite.

This Carousel was a mixture of both. I was elated when I found out this part of the shop! Miniature music boxes everywhere. Surprisingly, the angle and lighting for this picture was perfect! I did not do much to get this photo, so I am guessing it was the whole atmosphere of the shop that allowed such accomplishment. I was delighted when I saw such perfection on my camera's screen. It took me a while to believe that this was taken by yours truly.

I love how the horses are shining and the carousel sparkly, without looking clashing or blinding. It was like a princess' dream, even though we would rather ride on a white horse behind a prince's back. However this is the next closest thing a girl can ever treasure! It is extremely pretty, sparkly and shiny; what most girls adore.

Too bad my Mom did not understand how this toy(Yes. She sees it as a toy.) could make me feel like a princess, hence I could not buy this or any other pretty things in the shop. I am still glad I got to enter this warm and fuzzy music box (shop).

Lua Yue Min F13AM0050

No comments:

Post a Comment