Tuesday 5 November 2013

Blue Man Group

This mask was painted by my team mates and I as part of our collaterals for presentation. We were told by our Communication Skills lecturer to organise an art related event so my team has planned to invite the group Blue Man Group. Its a group that basically creates music using percussion instruments,  theatre- acting and comedy. This group consist of three long time friends coming together and formed a musical group. So what`s interesting about them is that during the performance,  their faces are all painted blue in colour and they communicate through body language to one another as well as to their audience.

I myself personally enjoys the music that they make especially one of their performance where they made a cover of Lady Gaga`s song Bad Romance just by using pipes and two wooden spoons. Their performance was totally awesome. I think this group is cool and interesting, along with their funny gestures and the way that they`re call Blue Man Group and their face painted blue in colour, it makes people curious about who they are and of course that includes myself.



Creative Commons License
Blue Man Group by Huey Wen is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
Based on a work at twitter.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment