Friday 8 November 2013

Seasons in the Sun


Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

I was inspired to do the above art work based on this experience and these emotions of mine.
When I was a little girl during my summers I used to go visit my grandparents. They used to live in the state of Gujarat. They had a swing outside their house, that’s where I spent most of my time. That was the best feeling in the world. No matter how hot it was I would not feel a thing because I was simply enjoying the wind in my face.

Also this time that I spent on those swings is when I would get to interact with my older cousin brother.  This was when we would talk and get to know each other and soon he become one of my favorite cousins. We used to love spending all our time on those swings. Not only then but at times the whole family would gather around there especially during the nights and we would all have long talks.

Apart from all these sweet memories that I shared with my family I all together love swings. The experience gives me joy. The feeling of touching the sky, the feeling of the wind in my face, the feeling of just not caring about anything in the world and most of all the feeling of freedom is what I enjoy the most. 

The song Seasons In The Sun by Westlife explains beautifully my emotion. 


seasons in the sun

No comments:

Post a Comment