Friday 1 November 2013

National Museum



This photo was taken in the National Museum. It's been a long time since I went to the museum and I got to go around May this year because of school. This is one part of the museum and I was in awe when I went in. It was a based on a 60's themed cinema and there were movie posters everywhere. The retro feel and music made me felt as if I was really in that era. These posters were designed exactly like how it's supposed to be during those days and I personally really like the retro genre because of the colours used. Everything's so colourful and perfect.

Even the tickets were from the 60's! It's my first time seeing how movie tickets used to look like and I think it's so much prettier than what we have right now. The whole vintage feel of the ticket is just so perfect. The atmosphere at the exhibition also made me felt like I was in a cinema. They were flashing some old movies in the museum too, the sound and colour of the movie simply made me felt like I travelled on a time machine back to the 60's.

Overall, I enjoyed my trip to National Museum and would love to visit it again if they still have such retro themed exhibition.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment